This wiki contains information about Scalix. At this time all content is complementary to the official Product Doumentation.
The FAQ answers some of the more common questions around Scalix.
Scalix 12 FAQs answers questions specific to the installation and usage of Scalix 12
- How-Tos describe in a "cooked book" and step-by-step fashion how to achieve certain results with Scalix.
- Administration Plugins are used to automate common administration task directly from the Management Console. (Scalix 12)
- Technical Bulletins are official Scalix communication with regards to specific topics requiring explanation and guidance
- Problem Diagnosis notes contain recommended configuration and processes for investigating suspected product problems.
- The Downloads Index has informations where and how to get the Scalix software packeges
- Scalix customers will get a link to the permanent download sources for the Enterprise, Hosting and Small Business Editions
Manual Installation Instructions
Manual Installation of Scalix (e.g. needed for platforms which currently do not have a binary installer such as Debian) is described in the following document:
This has an alphabetical list of Scalix Terms and references. Under Construction.
Enjoy! The Scalix Team