For Hosters and Managed Service Providers looking to provide rich Outlook support to customers without being beholden to Microsoft's Exchange franchise, Scalix Hosting Edition is a multi-tenant, multi-server groupware server with a decades long heritage that mimics Exchange via standard and proprietary interfaces.
With Scalix you can:
- Offer a high value Outlook experience with push email, PIM, group calendaring, free/busy services, public folders, delegation, and more
- Increase margins with lower server counts and compelling subscription pricing
- Reduce your licensing costs and leverage your teams' existing skills with a Linux-based platform
- Extend and differentiate your offerings with an open platform and API's
- Stay up and running with a stable infrastructure that uses compute and operational resources efficiently
- Read more about the Scalix Hosting Edition
Request a Scalix Hosting Edition test drive
Interested in a quick look around the product, but can't remember where you left your spare server? We've got some machines you can use. They're fully routable and will let you configure new tenants, send/receive with external users, and work with the administration console. Request a test drive and we'll call to set you up.
Request a Scalix Hosting Edition software trial
Like to get under the covers? Want to really see how our software will perform in your environment? Request a software trial of our Hosted Edition software.