EMA eMail Appliance

Best practice information from Scalix users relating to integration of Scalix with other products.

Moderator: ScalixSupport

rebstock

EMA eMail Appliance

Postby rebstock » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:36 am

Hi,

is there any workaround for implement an EMA email Appliance in the Scalix environment.

Scalix Server 11.4.1.11855

Thanks and best regard,
Klaus

florian
Scalix
Scalix

Postby florian » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:45 pm

as far as i know, EMA appliance has been implemented with Scalix in customer production environments, so why would one need a workaround?

note that the required archiving interface on the scalix side is only available in small business and enterprise edition, so if you're using community edition, you'll need to upgrade to a commercial version.

What issues are you seeing?

Florian.
Florian von Kurnatowski, Die Harder!

rebstock

Postby rebstock » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:29 am

florian wrote:What issues are you seeing?

Florian.

Hi Florian,

we've the enterprise edition. I've edited the general.cfg with the bcc arguments, but the EMA doesn't get any incoming/outgoing mails. So my problem is what must I do, to get mails in the EMA box.

Thanks & regards, Klaus

florian
Scalix
Scalix

Postby florian » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:50 am

hi klaus,

this sounds like some kind of configuration problem; i would suggest that you open a support ticket - afaik, our emea support team does have some experience with EMA integration and should be able to help you.

http://www.scalix.com/support tells you how.

I have never touched the box myself, so unfortunately I can't comment on technical details.

Florian.
Florian von Kurnatowski, Die Harder!

Return to “Third Party Integration”