can't display, delete or create users

Discuss Scalix Management Services
jbru

can't display, delete or create users

Postby jbru » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:05 am

I can log in to sac (verson 12.8.0.25760 1) and I can see all users etc. But as soon as I select a user it shows a popup with the error: could not retrieve the information for the selected user.
When I click on Create Users(s) I get a popup which stays blank. And when I try to delete an user I get a popup with the error: Could not delete <user>

I tried to search in the logfiles in /var/opt/scalix/mr/s/logs/ but can't see errors that point out the problem. Can anyone help me on what's going on?
There are 10 people who understand binary, they who do and they who don't.

jbru

Re: can't display, delete or create users

Postby jbru » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:46 am

Edit: In the /var/opt/scalix/XX/tomcat/logs/scalix-caa.log I see an error every time I mark an user in SAC. The error is: [ERROR] [ajp-nio2-8009-exec-1] [RESServiceHandler.executeRESCommand:310] GetUserLoginStatus:Fatal Exception raised. Check the CAA logs

So somehow the GetUserLoginStatus gives a fatal exception. And now I have to check the CAA logs....but this is de caa log file and it doesn't contain any more information. Does anybody can give me a hint what to do?

jbru

Postby jbru » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:05 am

Still no answer from anyone? Sometimes I think the whole Scalix project is dead :(

jbru

Postby jbru » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:35 am

I tried to add a domain this morning. I could add it, but as mailnode name it says: "null" instead of "mailserver". I cant select "mailserver" although all other domains (which were there already) have "mailserver" as mailnode name. Could this be the problem?

Can anyone please help?

jbru

Postby jbru » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:52 am

I got it fixed. In the end I just started the installer en choose the repair option and let it repair the components. Afterwards it worked like a charm! At first I didn't want to use the repair option because I was afraid it would break my whole installation, but with no option (and help) left I choose to do it and luckily it worked ;)

Return to “Scalix Management Services (Scalix Admin Console)”