We need you to post as much detail in your questions as you can.
- Chapter 20 of the Administration Guide ( which is included in the installation media under the documentation/ directory ) gives a lot of information as to what debugging options are available. This includes logging for the server and for SAC and SWA through tomcat.
- Make use of the knowledgebase at http://www.scalix.com/support/knowledgebase.html. There are a number of technotes and also copies of the documentation. Note that the Solutions tab in the knowledgebase is separately searchable.
- This forum also has a search facility. We try not to post the same information multiple times so we may direct you to an existing post.
- From time to time, we'll post a sticky note at the top of the appropriate forum. Again, take the time to read through the information that's posted.
- When posting questions to the forum, a list of the tasks that you've already done is more helpful to us than a "it doesn't work" message.
- Where possible, post the complete picture, for example SWA is IMAP-based so, if you have an SWA question, look at the IMAP server logs as well as the tomcat logs.
- Similarly, please post more than one line of an error log, we like to be able to see context around the error.