SWA - Inbox never shows up

Discuss the Scalix web client

Moderators: ScalixSupport, admin

yuceli

SWA - Inbox never shows up

Postby yuceli » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:20 am

Hello all,

We have a strange problem with one of our users : She normally uses Outlook connector at the office and connects through SWA from home. When she uses Outlook, everything is fine. But if she tries to login through SWA, the SWA interface stays very long time calculating the percenbtage completed (version 11.2.0.52) and after that, it displays an empty Inbox (although it prints the number of messages over the inbox folder correctly). No matter if she uses MS Explorer or Firefox, everytime this problem occurs. She was using SWA until about a week ago, we didn't change anything on the server side. We tried to login from different computers with her userid to see if something wrong with her computer but nothing has changed. The server runs on SLES 10. I've noticed that, when we tried to login to SWA with her userid, SLES server CPU consumption jumps up to 90%-100% (and have to say that, this is a powerfull server (two Xeon processors with 2 GB RAM). I've checked the scalix-swa.log and it has the following entry about this user :

ERROR {[HttpRequestHandler.sendResponse:293] ip: (ip unavailable) username: johndoe@domain.com, message: Failed Response

Could not write SOAP response: org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException: null

Also, SWA window shows a javascript error :

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... rorra1.jpg

By the way, this user's mailbox is about 2 GB in size, I don't know if this gives an idea.

I appreciate any idea, hint, or answer. Thanks in advance.

Yucel
Kind regards,

Yucel Inanogullari

josephjeevan

Re: SWA - Inbox never shows up

Postby josephjeevan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:37 pm

I would try running omtidyu -M against the mailboxe. Would generate the MIME. That should help.

Cheers!
Jeevs

Return to “Scalix Web Access”