address book

Discuss the Scalix web client

Moderators: ScalixSupport, admin

Noes

address book

Postby Noes » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:27 pm

Hello all,

I have two questions.
The first one: Is there a way so I can disable the system address book?
And the second one: When I'm composing a message and I click on the "To" link to select a address. I must always select the personal contacts.
The system start always with the system address book. I have changed the settings in the swa.properties. --> swa.user.dirSearchOrder=personal,system
But nothing has been changed!
I'll just want to start in the personal contacts when I select the "To" link.

Do I something wrong?
I'm running Scalix11 rc2.

Thanks for any help!

Greets Niels

zolo

Re: address book

Postby zolo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Hello Scalix-Community,
what should be the expected behaviour? Preselect the personal addressbook instead of SYSTEM or is it more the search priority when presenting the results from "type-down" in recipient-field? I tried to change the setting in swa, but also cant see a difference.

Can somebody explain this feature?

Thanx,
zolo
Zoran Lorencic
Intelego GmbH

ltward

Re: address book

Postby ltward » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:19 am

dirSearchOrder means if I type "John Doe" into the "to" field, when I click "send" or "check names" the directories will be searched in the defined order to do address lookup.

In other words, dirSearchOrder defines the order the directories should be searched for *by the software* in order to auto-complete an address.

You cannot currently change the directory which is presented first when you click on the "to" button. This is a good idea for an enhancement request; you can raise one at bugzilla.scalix.com

You cannot disable the SYSTEM directory.

Return to “Scalix Web Access”