SWA isn't working

Discuss the Scalix web client

Moderators: ScalixSupport, admin

lissom

SWA isn't working

Postby lissom » Tue May 17, 2011 9:17 am

Hello All,

/webmail I can log in, but it then hangs (putting in a wrong password will fail the login)
/sac works normally.

The log scalix-swa.log is not having anything recent written to it. So I don't think the SWA "service" is starting. Anyone know what to do so that SWA works?

Thanks!

rsommer

Re: SWA isn't working

Postby rsommer » Tue May 17, 2011 10:20 am

Hello,

is your Webmail Server behind a Firewall? We have had the same trouble with some smart defense settings from a checkpoint firewall. Put in Username and Password in /webmail, it hangs. If you put in a wrong password you got a failure Message directly.

regards,

Rolf

lissom

Postby lissom » Tue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Tomcat, but to no avail (basically all components also 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13).
Anyone have any ideas on how to make sure Tomcat has the application working properly?

lissom

Postby lissom » Wed May 25, 2011 12:43 am

Going to the tomcat manager on localhost:8080 tells me that the administrator and management components for tomcat aren't installed. My understanding is that scalix installs Tomcat itself and doesn't use the RHEL stuff. So how do I get scalix-tomcat to install the management apps so I can see what is going on?

Return to “Scalix Web Access”