Scalix Hosting Edition Configuration
When using Scalix Connect for BES with Scalix Hosting Edition, BES itself also needs to be configured to run in Hosted Mode. This is needed so that address book filtering takes place, otherwise BES users will see users on other mailnodes when doing address book lookup operations.
BES Hosting Mode Prerequisites
Please make sure that the following is true:
* BES in Hosting mode can only be run with Scalix Server 11.4.5 or higher
* Scalix Server needs to be properly setup and configured for Hosting Mode
* The BESAdmin user must be created on the Scalix Server's primary mailnode
Setting up BES for Hosted Mode
1. After Installation, using regedit on the BES system, add the following Registry Key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\Agents\HostedServer
This should be setup as a DWORD with a value of "1"
2. Restart the BES using the Windows Services control panel
arsenet wrote:Ihave installed BES on SBS 2003 without exchange. is compatible this scenario? because all of you talk about W2003, but no SBS. I had to unninstall exchange.
cdonovan wrote:I believe that this is related to Balboys' login that he spoke of using SSO... Should I try and setup SSO in my environement ??? If so, is there a HOWTO for setting up SSO??
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests