Timing for release of next versions of ActiveSync and Scalix

Forum to discuss the Scalix ActiveSync product

Moderators: ScalixSupport, admin

da

Timing for release of next versions of ActiveSync and Scalix

Postby da » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Dear Scalix,

(1) When is the next version of ActiveSync due to be released?

(2) I understand that purchase of ActiveSync 1.0.1 does not include any upgrades to version 2 (even if that version were to be released within 12 months of purchase). If I purchased ActiveSync today, would it include upgrade to 1.0.2 when it is released? What about version 1.1?

(3) To minimise planned system outages, we would prefer to upgrade both Scalix and ActiveSync at the same time. When is Scalix 11.4.6 due for release? What about Scalix 11.5?

Thanks,

da

da

Re: Timing for release of next versions of ActiveSync and Scalix

Postby da » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:14 pm

I note Florian's comment in http://www.scalix.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=14415&start=15:
We are planning to release Scalix 11.4.6 and ActiveSync 1.0.2 later this month (may be a last minute christmas gift actually) and that will combine a substantial number of changes and fixes, as developed to-date.

Could Scalix please address item (2): If I purchased ActiveSync today, would it include upgrade to 1.0.2 when it is released? What about version 1.1?

Thanks for your help,

da

Valerion
Scalix Star
Scalix Star

Re: Timing for release of next versions of ActiveSync and Scalix

Postby Valerion » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 am

You would get an upgrade to 1.02, correct. I speak under corrections (Florian?) but 1.1 would be included as well, as far as I can recall from the relevant webcast. 2.0 would not be, however.

Return to “Scalix ActiveSync”