Active Directory authentication doesn't work

Discuss the Scalix Outlook MAPI Interface

Moderators: ScalixSupport, admin

rsommer

Active Directory authentication doesn't work

Postby rsommer » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 am

Hello,

one of my users did have a Notebook with Scalix Connect for MS Outlook (Version 11.4.6). On Weekend he start his Notebook and Outlook without any Network Connection. Find his Information, close Outlook and shutdown Windows. On Monday he startup Windows, logon against Active Directory, open MS Outlook and Scalix Connect ask him for a valid password. Normaly we configured a single sign on against Active Directory. So Scalix Connect don't ask for a password. For other users it works wonderful, also on my computer. I tried to install Scalix Connector again and everytime the Connector ask for a password. Setting the password on Scalix User Account everything works. Whats wrong, why Scalix Connect won't authenticate against Active Directory?

I don't know! Did everyone have a great idea?

Thanks

Rolf

rsommer

Re: Active Directory authentication doesn't work

Postby rsommer » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:03 am

Hello,

it's solved. The Time was the Problem. On the Users Notebook the Domain Controller wasn' t configured as Timeserver, so the Computertime have had a difference from more than 5 minutes. With the result that the authentication against AD failed. Correct this mistake and the Time everything is wonderful.

regards,

Rolf

Return to “Scalix Connect for MS Outlook”