Problems with CSS formatting

Discuss the Scalix Outlook MAPI Interface

Moderators: ScalixSupport, admin

jsluder

Problems with CSS formatting

Postby jsluder » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi,
I have a client on our Hosted Scalix that is having an issue with HTML/CSS formatted emails. They were just moved to the hosted scalix server yesterday. We are running Scalix 11.4.4.4904 on RHEL 5.2. Before the transition these emails came through to Outlook normally. Now however they have css formatting information at the beginning of the message. For example:

Code: Select all

p.ttmcHead{font-family: arial;font-size: 11pt;font-weight: 900;text-align: center;}p.ttmcBodyBlack {font-family: Arial;font-size: 9pt;text-align: left;color: #000000;}p.ttmcBodyRed {font-family: arial;font-size: 9pt;text-align: left;color: #FF0000;}p.ttmcBodyBlackBold {font-family: arial;font-size: 9pt;font-weight: 900;text-align: left;color: #000000;}p.ttmcBodyRedBold {font-family: arial;font-size: 9pt;font-weight: 900;text-align: left;color: #FF0000;}td.ttmcBodyBlack {font-family: Arial;font-size: 9pt;text-align: left;color: #000000;}td.ttmcPriceBlack {font-family: Arial;font-size: 11pt;text-align: right;color: #000000;}td.ttmcBodyRed {font-family: arial;font-size: 9pt;text-align: left;color: #FF0000;}td.ttmcBodyBlackBold {font-family: arial;font-size: 9pt;font-weight: 900;text-align: left;color: #000000;}td.ttmcBodyRedBold {font-family: arial;font-size: 9pt;font-weight: 900;text-align: left;color: #FF0000;}th {font-family: arial;font-weight: 900;font-size: 11pt;text-align: right;}

If you open the email in swa it appears normal. Since the emails worked fine prior to the transition, I have eliminated outlook as the cause. And since they appear normally in webmail, it seems that the issue must be with the connector. How can I fix this?

Return to “Scalix Connect for MS Outlook”