wrong username or password problem

Discuss the Scalix Mobile Web Client

Moderator: ScalixSupport

gregwatson

Postby gregwatson » Sun May 13, 2007 2:21 pm

I have enabled logging and turn on IMAP debugging.

Trying to log in via mobile client doesn't generate ANYTHING in the IMAP log files. As a test, I also ran outlook with IMAP client and this DID generate an IMAP log file in ~/tmp. But the mobile client did not. Nor did it add anything to the outlook-generated IMAP log file.

In terms of the logging - although a very small number of messages do appear in the scalix-swa.log file when I first connect to SWA (entries about the locale?) nothing appears when I try the mobile client login. I had set the logging level to INFO.

Any more ideas?

gregwatson

Postby gregwatson » Wed May 16, 2007 6:10 am

bump

dboreham
Scalix
Scalix

Postby dboreham » Thu May 17, 2007 1:12 pm

gregwatson wrote:I have enabled logging and turn on IMAP debugging.

Trying to log in via mobile client doesn't generate ANYTHING in the IMAP log files. As a test, I also ran outlook with IMAP client and this DID generate an IMAP log file in ~/tmp. But the mobile client did not. Nor did it add anything to the outlook-generated IMAP log file.

In terms of the logging - although a very small number of messages do appear in the scalix-swa.log file when I first connect to SWA (entries about the locale?) nothing appears when I try the mobile client login. I had set the logging level to INFO.

Any more ideas?

Please try enabling activity logging as detailed here:
http://www.scalix.com/wiki/index.php?ti ... g/api-logs

Return to “Scalix Mobile Web Client”