description of delegates (signature, e-mail header)

Discuss the Scalix Mobile Web Client

Moderator: ScalixSupport

jochenthomas

description of delegates (signature, e-mail header)

Postby jochenthomas » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:36 am

Where is an exact definition of the following terms:
type of delegates
- contributer
- reviewer
- non editing author
- author
- publishing author
- editor
- publishing editor
- owner
- custom

If not existing, can you describe this in three dimensions (like an overview-table):
- related to folders
- related to signature of new messages written by a delegate
- related to e-mail headers of new messages written by a delegate

Is there - in conjunction with the above mentioned question - also a description of the behavior of the header of a delegates message related to the SAC where you can change the e-mail header of a delegate (User's outgoing Internet messages include a sender header --> page 60 Admin Guide 11.0.2).

How I can change the setup in a way where a message has not a "delegate"-header AND automatically includes the Signature of the Original-Person and not the Signature of the delegate (i shall appear as their own message).

Many thanks in advance for any help.

jochenthomas

Postby jochenthomas » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:38 am

Hi, I have found the needed information in the SWA-Help (Delegating Access to SWA)
But this did not say anything about the Signature-Behavior.

Also I run in a next problem.
I created a User which wants to grant his folders to a delegate (with Owner rights).
But every time I open the Edit Delegates-Tool I can see two records which show the !same! Delegate/User.
Any attempt to delete one of them is a dead point. After the next reopen again both are visible.

So my questions are now:
- how can I fix this (so I can see the folder within the Delegates account), is there a cfg-file which I can manually edit to fix it?
- what is necessary to let a delegate write a message with the right Signature and header (from the Original-User and not his own)

Return to “Scalix Mobile Web Client”