Hello Scalix Community

A forum for general announcements by the administrators or moderators.

Moderators: ScalixSupport, admin

Glenn Winokur

Hello Scalix Community

Postby Glenn Winokur » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:13 pm

I wanted to take a moment to thank everybody engaged in the Scalix Community for your active participation. We've had tremendous response to the Scalix product since releasing it in early 2004 and have been further blown away by the number of downloads of our Community Edition since releasing it this past August. Some things I wanted to mention:

1. Please continue to keep asking us for more features and telling us what we can do to improve pur Product and our Company.

2. There are several of our product developers who have been anonymously posting answers to your questions and I wanted to improve their "visibility" :shock:

JG is our very own Jonathan George. JG was one of the first Scalix employees and is the GM of our Dev Lab in the UK.

JCH goes by John Haxby when trying to cash his payroll check. He is one of our lead server architects.

Julio is Jules Damji and is our Dev Lead on the Scalix Administration Console.

Nick is Nick Atkins, Dev Lead of the Scalix Installer and organizer of the Scalix fun runs on Tuesday evenings in San Mateo.

3. Thank you for the very positive postings on the quality of our Technical Support. That is an area which we feel is very important for any Product and we are quite fortunate to have such a dedicated and talented support team. Rachel, Dave and Matt are all based in San Mateo and Sascha is based in our UK Lab. Of course, Florian is a one man Forum and based wherever Lufthansa happened to have deposited him that particular day.

I would love to hear directly from anybody interested in contacting me at:

glenn@scalix.com

In the meantime, have a great Scalix weekend

:D

Glenn

Return to “Announcements”