How can I enable the Rules Wizard in Scalix Web Access?
By default, the Scalix Rules Wizard is disabled in Scalix Web Access. To enable it:
1) Navigate to the directory /etc/opt/scalix/webmail on the Scalix server.
2) Open the file partner.xml with any editor.
3) Near the top of the file, locate the parameter “rulesWizard”.
4) Change this value to “true”.
5) Restart Tomcat.
NOTE: This does not appear to be accurate at least as of 11.4.4. Here is what I think is the equivalent now:
- cd to /var/opt/scalix/ml/webmail
- open swa.properties
- look for "swa.system.hasRulesWizard=" and set value to "true"
- save changes