How to create rules for sending / receiving messages from specifics accounts

Discuss the Scalix Messaging Services
mgarserver

How to create rules for sending / receiving messages from specifics accounts

Postby mgarserver » Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello,

I am deploying an email server with Scalix 12.6 Community Edition

We would like to have that some email accounts be able to communicate only with a specific domain while other accounts with another domain and have some additional accounts for internal email only. Please see below a few examples our requirement:

Domain name of scalix server: mydomain.com

I will create the following accounts:

user1@mydomain.com
user2@mydomain.com
user3@mydomain.com
user4@mydomain.com
user5@mydomain.com
user6@mydomain.com
user7@mydomain.com up to user user20@mydomain.com

The requirement is:

user1@mydomain.com and user2@mydomain.com be able to send/receive messages only to/from domain remotedomain-1.com and all users @mydomain.com (user1 and user2 should not send/receive messages from other domains. They only can send/receive messages to/from remotedomain-1.com and mydomain.com)

user3@mydomain.com and user4@mydomain.com be able to send/receive messages only to/from domain remotedomain-2.com and all users @mydomain.com (user3 and user4 should not send/receive messages to/from other domains. They only can send/receive messages to/from remotedomain-2.com and mydomain.com)

user5@mydomain.com and user6@mydomain.com can send/receive messages only to other @mydomain.com users (user5 and user6 should not send/receive messages to/from other domains, internal email only)

All other email accounts (user7@mydomain.com up to user user20@mydomain.com) can send/receive messages without restrictions.

Could you please help me create the rules as needed?

Any help and assistance will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Martin

Return to “Scalix Messaging Services”